03 March 2013

User-defined function fn_diagramobjects has the execution context ExecuteAsUser. Scripting user-defined function with the execution context ExecuteAsUser is not supported.(SqlPubWiz)

Just this morning, one of my junior developer who's still learning about deploying the database to the hoster told me about this error:

"User-defined function fn_diagramobjects has the execution context ExecuteAsUser. Scripting user-defined function with the execution context ExecuteAsUser is not supported.(SqlPubWiz)"

I LOL.... I remember in 2009 when I encountered the same problem and how I resolved the issue.

Here's my workaround:

I re-installed the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express. I opened the it to access my database. When I logged in, I chose my database on the list.  Then I chose to create a script for my database. The Database Publisher Wizard automatically opened. The next thing I did was simply "select the default configuration" and the Database Publisher Wizard created the script for my database.


No comments:

Post a Comment