29 January 2013

Welcome to dotNet From Manila!

 Hi, my name is Harold Javier. I am an independent Microsoft .NET trainer and developer from Manila, Philippines. I've been developing websites and web applications since 2004. My obsession with .Net (dotNet) began in 2007 when I started a small business involved in developing customized web applications for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs). I taught myself on ASP.NET and VB.NET in less than 1 week and had my first web application project after 3 weeks. Two years later, I shutdown my business. Then one day, I started studying C# and LINQ and got an opportunity to develop more .NET applications for numerous clientele. Since then, I decided to work as a freelance developer and trainer with focus on ASP.NET and C#.

 Today, I offer my experience and expertise in ASP.NET and C# as trainer, consultant, or  software/web developer to various customers and organizations. You may visit my official website at http://www.haroldjavier.com to learn more about me.

 If you are in need of my services, you can reach me at +63915 636 8736.

No comments:

Post a Comment